- Abstracts should contain between 1200 and 1500 characters.
- Abstracts will be written in English.
- Abstracts must follow one of the listed Topics.
- The deadline for abstracts submission is the 1 st of November 2019.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per author.
- Abstract will be submitted on-line via Easychair. (Please do not send us your abstract as well as full-paper submissions by email.)
To submit your abstract, please follow the instructions listed below.
- If you don't have an Easychair account, please register to obtain an account using a valid e-mail address by click on this link.
- Then, log in to Easychair using the following link: Easy Chair ETC7 International Conference
- Under a successful login, you will see the Main Interface. Click on "New Submission".
- Fill out the information on the corresponding author, co-authors, title, and abstract. Note that a (*) marks a mandatory field that must be specified.
- Please specify at least 3 keywords describing your submission and select one or more of the topics listed below that are relevant to your paper.
- Click on Choose File to select the file to upload and make sure that it is in only Microsoft Word format (.doc) or (.docx).
- Finally, press the "Submit Paper" button to complete the submission. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your submission was successful.
- Papers will be written in English.
- There is a limit of 2 papers per main author.
- The final paper should respect the template form provided.
- The final paper will be submitted until November 30th , 2019.
- Papers will be submitted on-line.
To submit your paper, please follow the instructions below.
- After successfully login at the Easy Chair, in the main menu you'll see Paper 1 (and Paper 2 if you submitted 2 abstract)
- Select Paper 1 and the left side select Submit a new version
- Now you can upload the word file respecting the template form provided, and press the button Submit a New Version
- Authors will be notified about the acceptance/rejection of their papers by mail until November 5th , 2019.
For technical problems or submission support, please contact email@example.com.