Being an inter and multidisciplinary conference, we encourage papers covering topics including but not limited to:
- The perspective of global economic relations in the process of globalization;
- Flexibility of scientific thinking in the economic field in light of new realities;
- Dimensions of the economic-financial analysis in the current economic context;
- Perspectives of managerial culture in the context of the participation of national economies in the phenomenon of globalization;
- National and European institutions involved in the process of globalization.