Economy Transdisciplinarity Cognition
7th Edition, November 14th -15th , 2019
THE IMPACT OF GLOBALIZATION ON NATIONAL ECONOMIES
Held within the framework of annual scientific events of George Bacovia University in Bacău organised between the 12 th and the 15 th of November 2019.
In the context of the annual scientific events of George Bacovia University in Bacău, the international conference Economy Transdisciplinarity Cognition - ETC, organised in collaboration with Trade Co-operative University of Moldova, represents a major scientific event that facilitates a relevant dialogue in order to promote inter and transdisciplinarity, while also offering an appropriate academic framework for proactive scientific exploration and exchange of ideas in the area of topics of interest.
The purpose of the Conference is to create a framework to facilitate the transfer of the results of scientific research to the economic and administrative environment and a relevant dialogue between the academic environments, representatives of the private environment and of the public administration, to identify possible solutions to current challenges.
The main objectives of the Conference are:
- Presentation, dissemination and promotion of scientific results in the field;
- Stimulating innovation and raising awareness of the economic and administrative environment regarding the importance of applying scientific results;
- Consultation of experts in the field regarding the current challenges and identification of new topics of scientific research;
- Mediating direct cooperation between the university and the economic environment for increasing the quality of human capital;
- Improving the quality of scientific research and debates by promoting nationally and internationally recognized specialists;
- Strengthening the role of academic scientific research in economic development by addressing topics of maximum relevance.